Atmizoo - Tripod2 RTA
Brand : Atmizoo
Tripod2 RTA by Atmizoo of Atmizone
The Tripod2 RTA by Atmizoo of Atmizone comes as the successor of the extremely popular Tripod RTA.
The Tripod2 is Atmizone's fresh suggestion of a 22mm outer diameter Rebuildable Tank Atomizer. Fresh ideas and user feedback have come together, to further improve the classic Tripod design into a smaller, more efficient, and overall better Tripod2.
Available in two bundles: Basic Edition, and Deluxe Edition. For more details see further below.
Tripod2 Aesthetic Features / Finishes:
At the time of release, the Tripod2 is available in only the classic Stainless Steel Matte (SS Matte - a machine-brushed) finish.
SS Matte is a light-brushed matte / satin finish, close to the natural appearance of CNC processed stainless steel.
Fore more about maintenance and cleaning, see the Precautions section located in the >>Tripod2 manual<<.
Tripod2 Functional Features:
The deck of the Tripod2 is targeted for single coil setups with design details aiming to facilitate and improve rebuilding process as much as possible. Focusing on some of these details, you can see:
- High precision large pan-head Phillips post screws
- Conveniently placed rails to capture wire leads, either between rail and screw head / body, or around the screw body (depending on wire diameter)
- Cutouts on outer deck rim for easier rebuilding
- Cutouts on inner deck rim
- Cotton wells to help proper cotton placement and liquid distribution along cotton body
- Sufficient liquid intake slots on deck sides (approximately 4.0mm x 2.0mm).
The Tripod2 deck can host any size of single coil build, from classic small-sized builds up to large exotic coil builds.
The Air Flow
The big change comes with the real-time configuration of the air flow setup. Atmizoo has skipped the outdated adjustment via air flow control ring, and decided that the airflow should only be regulated in a more straight-forward way, directly beneath the coil through fixed air flow tubes. By doing this, the user now has the ability to swap air flow tubes at any time, in real time, keeping the build undisturbed while also allowing the tank to stay completely filled with liquid. Users may dial in air flow resistance via five pin options, with air hole options of:
All of the above are via the use of MTL pins, pinned inside a 4.0mm diameter air flow tube nest.
In addition, RDL or DL vapers can use the following fixed Air Flow Tubes which have diameters of:
- 4.0mm (this is the same tube that acts as the MTL AirFlow Pin Nest)
- 5.0mm with no tube installed, and enjoy an airy maximum airflow for a full Direct Lung draw
The Tripod2 will come with two Chimney options out of the box:
- Restricted Chimney: Carefully designed to serve MTL and tight rDL vaping
- Open Chimney: for loose rDL and DL vaping purposes.
This solution simplifies design for users compared to the use of reducers, plus the fact that the stock liquid capacity of 2.0mL with the Open Chimney is increased to a more useful 2.8mL when used with the smaller Restricted Chimney.
The Drip Tips
Two 510 drip tips come with the Tripod2 device package: A wide drip tip, and a narrow version for different vaping styles and personal preference. Aside from these, users may use any 510 drip tip of your liking without exceptions.
Real-time access to deck and real-time configuration of air flow are achieved by evolving the rotary function of the classic Tripod RTA. Atmizoo has incorporated stop points in the rotation of the components so that the user does not need to look for alignment marks, and includes a quick-release mechanism that allows the base of the RTA to stay attached to the mod while the rest of the RTA is released instantly to allow users to quick swap air flow pins / tubes in a quick moment.
Add to this, an improved Top Cap design with start and stop points (again, no alignment marks to look for), which makes refilling as simple as possible. This new Top Cap design can host any 510 sized drip tip of your liking without exception, including the two included 510 drip tips.
Optional Capacity Increase
For greater versatility, the optionally purchased >>Tripod2 Extended Capacity Kit<< allows users to increase liquid capacity to:
- 3.4 mL with Open Chimney
- 3.8 mL with Restricted Chimney
Optional Purchases for Basic Edition Owners
Add these items to your Basic Edition, to expand capabilities! (These items are included in the Deluxe Edition):
- Air flow tuning via five pin options (0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, and 1.8mm) pinned inside a 4.0mm diameter nest, plus five air flow tubes with diameters of 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, or no tube at all for an airy 5.0mm air flow.
- M2.5mm pan-head Phillips post screws
- Two black POM M(Acetal) 510 drip tips (Narrow, and Wide) included
- Can fit any standard 510 drip tip
- 10.0mm post-to-post space, ~6.6mm post-to-post net space, ~5.8mm coil space
- Maximum net coiling height: ~8.8mm (Open Chimney) / ~7.0mm (Restricted Chimney)
- Chimney top Inner Diameter: ~5.0mm (Open Chimney) / ~3.5mm (Restricted Chimney)
- Height: 37.1mm, excluding drip tip and 510 connector
- Weight: 50 grams, excluding drip tip
- SS316 food grade stainless steel for main device body and other metal components
- PEEK thermoplastic insulators
- SS304 post screws
- Food grade o-rings and gaskets
- Quartz glass tank body/window
What's in the box:
Tripod2 Basic Edition
- Tripod2 RTA
- 1x Open Chimney (installed)
- 1x Nut 5 (installed)
- 1x 510 Wide Drip Tip (installed)
- 1x 4.0mm Air Flow Tube (installed)
- 1x Restricted Chimney
- 1x Nut 3.5
- 1x 510 Narrow Drip Tip
- 1x Elongated 510 Center Pin
- 1x Spare Tank Body Quartz Glass Window
- 1x Phillips Driver Tool Bit
- 2x Spare post screws
- 1x Spare o-rings kit
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
Tripod2 Deluxe Edition
Comes with everything included in the Basic Edition, but also adds:
- 1x 0.8mm Air Pin
- 1x 1.0mm Air Pin
- 1x 1.2mm Air Pin
- 1x 1.5mm Air Pin
- 1x 1.8mm Air Pin
- 1x 2.0mm Air Flow Tube
- 1x 2.5mm Air Flow Tube
- 1x 3.0mm Air Flow Tube
- 1x 3.5mm Air Flow Tube
WARNING: It is highly recommend that you fully clean out this product before the first time you use it. While the factory does a decent job at removing dust, shavings, machining lubricants and greases, there is still the potential for trace elements to remain, and it is best recommended that you do an additional cleaning to meet your standard of cleanliness.
DISCLAIMER: Rebuildable atomizers are for experienced vapers with access to meters and a working knowledge of Ohms Law, Watts Law, battery safety, and how general electricity works. Please ensure care is taken as to not cause damage nor harm to the atomizer, your battery, the vaping device, yourself, others, or personal property.
Vapes by Enushi is not responsible for misuse of product, or dangerously low coil builds. Vapes by Enushi is not liable for the use of improper batteries for your builds.
Superb quality and packaging, you know right away that you got a high end device! Very thought through design, easy to build and maintain. Here comes the But… Being a 100% MTL vaper I really don’t need that much stuff in the box, I’d be better off with just the MTL version. Unfortunately this was not the case. Now I have half of the parts sitting in the box without any use for me. Though I’m sure it’ll increase resale value if I ever decide to sell it (doubt that lol).
Great little RTA. Easy to build and no leaking. Recommend to buy