Atmizoo - Aer 24mm RTA
Brand : Atmizoo
Aer RTA by Atmizoo of Atmizone
The Aer RTA is Atmizoo of Atmizone's first 24mm diameter single-coil RTA. The Aer was born out of further research and development results of the DotShell, after evolving the vertical wicking method, plus the signature design of the deck and evaporation chamber.
Available in two bundles: Basic Edition, and Deluxe Edition. For more details see further below.
Aer's Aesthetic Features / Finishes:
At the time of release, the Tripod2 is available in only the classic Stainless Steel Matte (SS Matte) finish, which is a light-brushed matte/satin finish, closer to the natural appearance of CNC processed stainless steel.
Aer's Functional Features:
The deck of the Aer RTA is largely based on the DotShell. The deck's form includes the distinctive two diagonal half tube leads that serve as cotton nests and at the same time restricts the flow of liquid and the chamber space as desired. Cotton wicking is achieved with wick holes placed on the ceiling of the evaporation chamber. The inner surface of the evaporation chamber's ceiling is carved so that the whole assembly ensures a vapour formation with impressive results on flavour analysis and vapour production. This approach has already delivered excellent results with the DotShell, but now, with a larger build space, larger pan head Phillips post screws resulting in greater performance potential. The Aer reaches highest standards of performance, regardless of your vaping preference of MTL, rDL, or DL.
The Air Flow
As introduced with the Tripod2, similar design concept is applied for a real-time configuration of the air flow directly beneath the coil, through fixed air flow tubes. This way, the user can swap air flow tubes at any time, while keeping the build and liquid fill level within the tank completely intact and undisturbed. The air flow is set via different pins or air tubes that can be configured as:
- MTL pins nested within a 4.0mm diameter air tube in the size options of:
- rDL/DL air tubes in dedicated size options of:
- 4.0mm (this also serves as the nest for the MTL pins)
- 5.0mm - No Air Tube installed for maximum airflow
Ergonomics and Functions
Atmizoo had first developed a thread-less rotary mechanism of the Tripod RTA, with a twist and pull/push movement along marked points to open/close different sections of the tank. To improve on it further and making it easier to use with the Aer RTA, stop points are now introduced so that the user will no not have to look for alignment markers. As with the Tripod RTA and Tripod2 RTA, you can access your deck at any time you want to check/service your build without having to empty liquid from your tank.
The Aer utilizes a new Top Cap design with no threads, allowing quick and easy refills with less than half a turn.
The Drip Tips
Two bespoke 510 drip tips come with the Aer device package: A wide drip tip, and a narrow version for different vaping styles and personal preference. Aside from these, users may use any 510 drip tip of your liking without exceptions.
Optional Capacity Increase
For greater versatility, the optionally purchased >>Aer Extension Kit<< allows users to increase liquid capacity to 3.4mL
Optional Purchases for Basic Edition Owners
Add these items to your Basic Edition, to expand capabilities! (These items are included in the Deluxe Edition):
- Air flow tuning via five MTL pin options (0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, and 1.8mm) pinned inside a 4.0mm diameter nest, plus five air flow tubes with diameters of 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, or no tube at all for an airy 5.0mm air flow.
- M2.5mm pan-head Phillips post screws
- Two black POM M(Acetal) 510 drip tips (Narrow, and Wide) included, or can fit any 510 drip tip from your personal collection.
- 11.5mm post-to-post space, ~7.2mm post-to-post net space, ~7.0mm coil space
- Maximum net coiling height: ~4.5mm
- Chimney top Inner Diameter: ~5.0mm
- Height: 35.6mm, excluding drip tip and 510 connector
- Weight: 72 grams, excluding drip tip
- Liquid Capacity: 2mL, or 3.4mL with optionally purchased with >>Aer Extension Kit<<
- SS316 food grade stainless steel for main device body and other metal components
- PEEK thermoplastic insulators
- POM (Acetal / Delrin) Drip Tips
- SS304 post screws
- Food grade o-rings and gaskets
- Quartz glass tank body/window
What's in the box:
Aer Basic Edition
- Aer RTA
- 1x 510 Wide Drip Tip (installed)
- 1x 4.0mm Air Flow Tube (installed)
- 1x 510 Narrow Drip Tip
- 1x Elongated Positive Pin
- 1x Spare Tank Body Quartz Glass Window
- 1x Phillips Driver Tool Bit
- 2x Spare post screws
- 1x Spare o-rings kit, silicone, red
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
Aer Deluxe Edition
Comes with everything included in the Basic Edition, but also adds:
- 1x 0.8mm Air Pin
- 1x 1.0mm Air Pin
- 1x 1.2mm Air Pin
- 1x 1.5mm Air Pin
- 1x 1.8mm Air Pin
- 1x 2.0mm Air Flow Tube
- 1x 2.5mm Air Flow Tube
- 1x 3.0mm Air Flow Tube
- 1x 3.5mm Air Flow Tube
WARNING: It is highly recommend that you fully clean out this product before the first time you use it. While the factory does a decent job at removing dust, shavings, machining lubricants and greases, there is still the potential for trace elements to remain, and it is best recommended that you do an additional cleaning to meet your standard of cleanliness.
DISCLAIMER: Rebuildable atomizers are for experienced vapers with access to meters and a working knowledge of Ohms Law, Watts Law, battery safety, and how general electricity works. Please ensure care is taken as to not cause damage nor harm to the atomizer, your battery, the vaping device, yourself, others, or personal property.
Vapes by Enushi is not responsible for misuse of product, or dangerously low coil builds. Vapes by Enushi is not liable for the use of improper batteries for your builds.